Saturday 23 December 2017

Activity 2: The Right to Vote - Week Two: A Period of Change (1870-1950)

I think that the fact about how women were not allowed to vote in Saudi Arabia until 2015 is not fair. I think this because women should of had the right to vote there should of been no reasons why they weren't allowed to vote.


This week I had to 'tell us what you think about the fact that women were not allowed to vote in Saudi Arabia until 2015. Is it fair? Why or why not?". This is week 2 fro the summer learning journey activity 2 day 1.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Fau,

    ka pai Fau! You always have the correct title and heading for your posts. It makes it easy for the blogging team to know which activity you have completed, well done. Keep it up! :)

    I would agree with you, I don’t think it was very fair that women were not allowed to vote before 2015. Would you be able to tell me a little bit more? Why do you think it is unfair?

    Blog ya later!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete